Aesthetic Pleasures and Entertainment in Kiev – Theatres and Cinemas
A travel to Kiev is a piece of adventure, which will be rich in impressions and emotions. Kiev is the heart of Ukraine, a hospitable and friendly country that has something to impress all kinds of people. Visiting Kiev sights and attending a number of excursions is the starting point of each visitor’s acquaintance with this city (if you have enough time for this), and attending a Kiev nightclub may also be real fun for you. But what if you are not a fan of swirling night life? Are all night pleasures closed for you? Never! For fans of aesthetic pastime and artistic personalities, as well as those willing to watch a film in Ukrainian – we have prepared a list of theaters and cinemas that you may find interesting destinations.
1. Our #1 choice for all visitors of Kiev is definitely the National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet named after T. G. Shevchenko. It is the oldest theater in the entire Ukraine, so attending it is a perfect acquaintance with opera and ballet art.
2. The Bravo Drama Theater is a successful choice for fans of comedies. The outstanding humor of this theater’s acting team and originality of their plays will leave no woman from Kiev indifferent. Attendance of such an event will make your evening!
3. Experimental theater is presented in its full scale and blossom in the “Cherny Kvadrat” theater, which is translated into English as “Black Square”. Here, you will find impressive experimental projects and vanguard performances for the most sophisticated audience. It is modern, stylish, and unusual, so it will be a breath of fresh air for any attendee.
Selecting a Kiev cinema to attend may also be a challenge; there are many comfortable cinemas you and your women from Kiev will enjoy:
- Missing the USA already? Then Florence will be a perfect choice for you – it is an ultra-modern American-type cinema with traditional popcorn baskets, beverages, high-quality sound, comfortable seats, and professional personnel.
- Kiev Rus is a movie theater that you may also enjoy; it is located in the city center and many residents and visitors of Kiev visit it to watch national and foreign films.
- The movie theater “Ukraine” is also the best visitor choice; it has an attractive interior design and hosts over 80 premiers every year. Here you will always find a wide range of interesting films to watch and a warm, cozy atmosphere in which an evening with your Ukrainian mate will be unforgettable.
And please do not forget that even a plain visit to a cinema may be very romantic; if you want to impress your bride from Ukraine, select some open-air cinema and arrange a cozy, enjoyable picnic, or invite your woman to a dance under the open sky at the end of the film. All these tiny moments of intimacy will make you closer spiritually and will contribute to a healthy relationship!